Seminar Hosted by Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson LLP
Date: Friday January 26, 2018
Time: 8:30AM to 10:30AM (Check in at 8:15 AM)
Location: Our Office: 2277 Fair Oaks Blvd. Ste. 455, Sacramento, CA 95825
Palmer Kazanjian will be providing its Employment and Labor Law Updates for 2018 seminar in partnership with the Cicotte Law Firm and Eureka Insurance Solutions. The session will be presented by Treaver Hodson, partner at Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson LLP, George Cicotte, founder of The Cicotte Law Firm LLC and Ned Schaut, president of Eureka Insurance Solutions.
The following topics will be covered:
- Wage and Hour Updates
- Employment Discrimination and Prohibited Harassment
- Leaves of Absence
- Disciplinary Action and Termination of Employment
- Employment Classification: Independent Contractors, Exempt Employees
- Arbitration, PAGA and Recent NLRB Decisions
- Single Payer in California
- Impact of December 2017 Tax Laws On Employee Benefits
Admission is complimentary. Breakfast pastries and beverages will be provided. Seats are limited and will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Please register by January 19th, 2018 to attend.
Please note that Palmer Kazanjian hosts several Employment and Labor Law Updates seminars throughout the year. To receive guaranteed seating for our next seminar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Persons on the waiting list will also have guaranteed seating at our next seminar.