ATTORNEYS - ALEXANDRA M. ASTERLIN
- McGeorge School of Law, 2002
- Order of the Coif
- Witkin Award, Criminal Procedure
- Witkin Award, Sentencing and Post-Conviction Remedies
- Dean’s List Honor Roll (1999-2002)
- Traynor Honor Society
- Managing Comment Editor, Transnational Lawyer
- Published Comment, “Protecting Human Dignity and Individuality: The Need for Uniformity in International Cloning Legislation.” (Transnt’l Lawyer, 2001.)
- Discrimination, Harassment, and Wrongful Termination Litigation
- Unfair Business Practice Litigation, including Trade Secret Claims
- Contract and Fraud Litigation
- Wage and Hour Law
- Personnel Policies and Manuals
- Unfair Labor Practices
- Labor Contract Grievances and Arbitrations
- Employment Contracts
- Evaluations, Disciplines, and Terminations
- Employee Leave Laws
Alexandra M. Asterlin, senior COUNSEL
Alexandra Asterlin is a Senior Counsel at Palmer Kazanjian, and joined the firm in 2016. Ms. Asterlin represents local and national businesses in courts throughout California and in matters involving the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), and the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE). Additionally, Ms. Asterlin litigates matters involving contracts, business torts, and unfair competition.
Ms. Asterlin graduated Order of the Coif from McGeorge School of Law in 2002. She received Witkin Awards in both Criminal Procedure and Sentencing and Post-Conviction Remedies. Ms. Asterlin served as a Comment Editor for the Transnational Lawyer. Her Comment, “Protecting Human Dignity and Individuality: The Need for Uniformity in International Cloning Legislation” was published in 2001.
Ms. Asterlin graduated with Honors from the University of California, Davis, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.